What we offer
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
A small, vibrant, and fast moving office environment
MARKETING & SALES ASSISTANT
Pittsburgh-based company specializing in wireless power, wireless communications, and low power electronics design seeks a Marketing and Sales Assistant to perform a wide variety of activities.
- Maintain and monitor WordPress-based websites
- Add news stories and content on a periodic basis
- Coordinate production of new videos when necessary
- Maintain inventory of all marketing materials (folders, project sheets, brochures, etc.)
- Conceptualize and see new literature through to final printing/production
- Assist in new lead generation and follow-up
- Contribute to and maintain customer information in CRM software
- Regular communication with customers
- Answer customer questions
- Research new trade shows, make phone calls to gain information, and maintain current trade show activity
- Participate in meetings to make decisions about new shows
- Create artwork for booths using graphic designer
- Prepare all show needs: Booth selection, booth planning, organization, shipping
- Attend shows as needed
- Document show results, takeaways, and maintain follow-ups
- Maintain and expand mailing lists
- Coordinate content and execution of quarterly newsletter
- Track results, help make decisions about effectiveness of mailing and future efforts
- Manage advertising campaigns
- Working with graphic designer on ad content
- Two years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Adobe CC preferred
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and knowledge acquisition skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Willingness to wear multiple hats when necessary
- Experience in digital photography and videography preferred but not necessary
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Recruiter resumes not considered.
At Powercast, we believe our core strength is our people. This is more than a motto. It is a guiding principle that unites us in our quest to be the best we can be.
We are looking for high caliber, collaborative, energetic, committed people to help establish us as a world leading technology enabler. We foster a culture that recognizes and rewards outstanding contributions and have built a team with an outstanding track record of success. If you have talent and drive and would thrive in a dynamic company positioned to make a big impact, Powercast may be the place for you. Submit a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Powercast is an equal opportunity employer.
Powercast does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting professionals or agencies and will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes submitted by agencies or professional recruiters.