Wireless power is poised to be the next great electronic implementation, and Powercast is poised to be the “last” generation of wireless power. Powercast accomplishes three very unique and differentiated attributes:
- Power over distance, whereas we have seen useable milliwatts of power being safely transmitted and harvested at distances over 50 feet.
- Any to any powering, whereas Powercast is one of the only technologies that can power 10’s … even 100’s … of devices from a single transmitter.
- Designed power distribution systems, whereas Powercast can deliver ambient power with only a receiver … or design transmit and receive solutions elegantly engineered to meet specific power profiles.
Powercast is continuing a period of viral and open growth, by introducing a Lifetime Power Evaluation and Development Kit available to any and all potential customers. Within this Kit, you can find our technology, presented in a way that allows students, designers, engineers and others to accomplish the following:
- Learn all Powercast patented wireless power technology has to offer.
- Explore RF technology, renewable energy, and the overall dream of wireless power.
- Avoid the complexities of convoluted manufacture agreements, users groups or other standards games.
- Rapidly prototype “design in” wireless power into any electronic device, any sensor or any light.
- Expand possibilities for line rate power supply, as a renewable energy source for rechargeable batteries, or used on our unique “charge and fire” boards.
- Live within the Powercast Web Forum, where a community of RF wireless power designers is exchanging, sharing and promoting new technology applications every day.
“The most compelling characteristic and experience of RF wireless power at Powercast, is that we have only scratched the surface with respect to commercialization,” stated Steve Day, Vice President of Marketing. Much like solar power, Powercast RF wireless power is being widely recognized as a new standard in power distribution.
The Powercast Lifetime Power Evaluation and Development Kit is the beginning of a journey built by power and RF engineers, for power and RF engineers, and for a “last” generation of wireless power for a wireless world.