TRUE WIRELESS POWER
PowerSpot transmitters provide a reliable source of wireless energy to power, over a distance, to devices equipped with Powerharvester® receivers.
The TX91503 PowerSpot Transmitter broadcasts radio waves in the unlicensed 915MHz ISM band for remote power and data. Designed for use with Powerharvester Receivers, the transmitter and receivers operate as an end-to-end system to wirelessly charge batteries for consumer applications.
- 915 MHz transmitter
- Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) modulation
- 3W Effective Isotropic Radiated Power (EIRP)
- Fixed data transmission of factory configured ID
- Integrated 6dBi, directional antenna (70-degree beam pattern)
- 5V DC power jack
- No configuration required
- LED status indicator
- Dimensions – (7.3” × 2.1” × 1.4” / 185.4 x 53.3 x 35.6 mm)
- RoHS compliant
- FCC (Part 15) and ISED (Canada) certified
- FCC Grant (Search FCC ID YESTX91503)
- Fixed Frequency: No adjustments needed. Just plug-in to provide power.
- Small Form Factor: Small, compact and light weight housing enables mounting on a desktop, nightstand, counter top or wall.
- Integrated Antenna: High-gain, directional antenna for maximum distance. No external connectors needed
- LED Status Indicator: Provides visual indication of device status and operation.