TX91501 POWERCASTER® TRANSMITTER
Powercaster® transmitters provide a reliable source of wireless energy to power, over a distance, devices equipped with Powerharvester® receivers.
The TX91501 Powercaster®Transmitter broadcasts radio waves in the unlicensed 915MHz ISM band for remote power and data. Designed for use with Powerharvester® Receivers, the transmitter and receivers operate as an end-to-end system to wirelessly trickle charge batteries or operate battery-free devices for commercial and industrial applications. The data broadcast can be used for location tracking or authentication of the transmitter or end device. The TX91501-3W provides power and data at 40-50 feet when using the P2110B Powerharvester® and the directional antenna included in the P2110-EVB kit.
- 915 MHz transmitter
- Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) modulation
- 1W or 3W Effective Isotropic Radiated Power (EIRP)
- Fixed data transmission of factory configured ID
- Integrated 8dBi, directional antenna (60-degree beam pattern)
- Dual 5V DC power jacks
- Proximity detection with automatic shut-off
- No configuration required
- LED status indicator
- Dimensions – (6.75″H x 6.25″W x 1.63″D / 17.1cm H x 15.9cm W x 4.1cm D)
- RoHS compliant
- FCC (Part 15) and Industry Canada certified
- Fixed Frequency: No adjustments needed. Just plug-in to provide power.
- Small Form Factor: Small, compact and light weight housing enables mounting on a wall or flat surface.
- Integrated Antenna: High-gain, directional antenna for maximum distance. No external connectors needed
- LED Status Indicator: Provides visual indication of device status and operation.
- TX91501-3W-ID: 3 watts EIRP output power with transmitter ID broadcast
- TX91501-1W-ID: 1 watt EIRP output power with transmitter ID broadcast