This is the tech we run on. Powercast’s core IP is in the transmission and reception of RF wireless power using our patented transmitters and RF-to-DC converter chips.
Powercast provides specialized custom engineering services for unique and demanding wireless power applications.
Our solutions support commercially viable wireless power products that work at distances ranging from inches to 120 feet. We work with our customers through all stages of the design process to ensure that their products are designed to manufacture and will meet their customers’ expectations.
- RF Wireless Design & Energy Harvesting
- Regulatory Test & Certification
- Mechanical Prototyping
- Low Power Electronic Design
- Firmware & App Development
- Design for Manufacturing
- RF Power Transmitters
- Power Harvesting Circuitry Design
- Tx/Rx Antenna Design
- Wireless Power Networks
- Wireless Power Implementation into Existing Designs
- Proprietary Radio Design
From idea to proof-of-concept, our engineers will work with you every step of the way to deliver a product that resonates with your customer.
- Industrial Design
- Assembly & Test
- Ultra Low Power Electronics Design
- Manufacturing Design & Cost Reduction
- Frontend Design
- Database Setup
- Cloud Management
- Microprocessor Firmware Design
Whether it’s a sketch or a full product plan, we can design it for you or just help you fill in the gaps. We even 3D print early prototypes for proof of concept.
- Industrial Design
- 3D Printing (FDM & SLA)
- Mold / Cavity Design
- Ingress Protection
- Ultrasonic Welding Design
- Mechanical Compliance Testing
With decades of experience in PCB design, assembly, and fabrication, we can develop all of the electronic hardware your product needs.
- Schematic Capture / PCB Layout
- Production Line Programming & Testing
- Electronic Design for Manufacturing (DFM)
- Antenna Design, Modeling & Simulation
- IoT Connectivity
We’ll make sure your product is ready for the market and that your IP is covered.
- Design, Troubleshooting, Testing & Certification
- Unintentional Spurious Emissions & Intentional Radiator Compliance
- Communications and Testing Management Services
– with Certified Test Lab and TCB
- Intellectual Property Identification
- Drafting of Patent Applications
RF Test Equipment
- Network Analyzers
up to 20 GHz
- Spectrum Analyzers
up to 26.5 GHz
- High gain, broadband antennas
- Handheld & fixed RFID readers
- RF Quiet Corner
- RF Shielded Chambers
- EMC Antenna
27 MHz – 6 GHz
Environmental Test Equipment
- Temperature and Humidity Chamber
-73°C to +175°C
10% to 95% humidity
Have an idea? Need some support?
Let’s chat. Visit our contact us page and one of our engineers will reach out to discuss your project.